Minor video help on P4P + please

Reaction score
ive had the p4p+ a little over a year, no major probs. Most were my fault and this one probably is too.
about once out of 4 video sessions the video will not shut off. A tan or dull yellow box appears in the red video “on” circle and when i touch the circle, it keeps recording. A timer is below the circle and it resets when i touch the circle but it doesnt stop recording.
Thanks if you can help

Weird. Sounds like a pad/phone problem. What hardware/OS version are you using. Also, are you up-to-date with firmware & DJI App version (assuming you're using that app of course).

Hmmm. I don't have a + so I don't know if you can do any kind of reinstall of the DJI app on it. Definitely make sure you're on the latest firmware. Other than that maybe someone with a + can chime in and offer other suggestions.

thanks JarrodF, no im not up to date on the firmware, this is first trouble ive had and i really didnt want to fo the update but i will if i must.

I'm not sure that it will fix the issue but to me it does sound more like a software thing than a hardware one. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20