Minor crash, little worried

Reaction score
So long story short took my drone out for the first time and rather carelessly flew it very slowly (in beginner mode) on top of a shed it slid off and hit wet moderately cushioned grass, i ran over picked it up dusted it off and was completely shocked at the fact it fell roughly 7ft and had not a dent on it, not even a scratch (other than one prop) so i changed the prop took it back off into the air, everything worked fine, so now im home and ive realised that there is a tiny little dent in between the front two arms of the phantom where the top of the frame connects to the lower half, (will attatch photo) its very small but i just spent $800 on this thing

I just wanna make sure that i can take it up high and not worry about it falling to the ground in a screaming heap, sorry if im being over cautious i just really love this thing, not sure if it was like that before its barely noticeable from almost every angle than the one i took the photo from, any info from anyone would be much appreciated

Thanks Aaron

Attachments

• 1473518073571-2099044772.jpg
    1473518073571-2099044772.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 360
You should be fine mate, just calibrate the IMU and Compass, fly around at about 10-15 metres high and get some distance between you and the drone. You should be sweet

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Should be fine. Examine the shell for any cracks, if not, should be good to go.

One of the tabs in the same location as yours popped a little when I had my first accident. I had to loosen the shell screws to pop it back into place and have flown it about half dozen times since with no visible cracks etc.

Reactions: Rezid3nt

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj