Minnesota Help

Reaction score
Brand new to a Quad bought the P2 I'm having a real hard time finding help to install the DJI goodies that I bought along with it. Went to youtube but there was surprisingly not much in terms of direct help for hooking things up. I am looking for anyone in MN that would be willing to help me get things hooked up properly. Or a possible link to a video showing step by step instructions on setting up the P2 with all DJI upgrades.

What upgrades? I'll be in the Twin Cities area Aug 1-8 - PM me if you still need help - but I need specifics.

bergenfelter, I can't pm yet. But I am trying to add a the naza m v2, the iosd mini, avl58, and the ground station. I have the DJI hub along with the can hub. My specific problem though is that I can't get my remote to calibrate trying to get it calibrated it changed everything and now when trying to take off flips over. I have to push the sticks up and away to start the motors instead of down and in like factory. I live in rural mn about 90 miles from the twin cities and will drive to where you are for any help you could give me. my email is [email protected]

IHCB said:
bergenfelter, I can't pm yet. But I am trying to add a the naza m v2, the iosd mini, avl58, and the ground station. I have the DJI hub along with the can hub. My specific problem though is that I can't get my remote to calibrate trying to get it calibrated it changed everything and now when trying to take off flips over. I have to push the sticks up and away to start the motors instead of down and in like factory. I live in rural mn about 90 miles from the twin cities and will drive to where you are for any help you could give me. my email is [email protected]

-NAZA v2 isn't necessary, it's already built in to the Phantom
-CanHub isn't necessary, the iOSD mini gives you the extra port you need for the groundstation.
-When you connect the Phantom to the assistant software, look on the RC tab where it shows each control channel (the little arrows that move when you move the sticks)...next to each one is a button that says "REV" or "NORM" (for reversed or normal), it sounds like you have at least one if not all of those set wrong

OI Photography thanks so much for the help. I did what you said and went into assistant software and it was on Rev. I tried to switch it all back to normal but for some reason it doesn't want to stay that way. I also get no response from the command sticks when trying to calibrate. Is there a trick to hooking up to the remote?

I did manage to get the motors to spin when the sticks are pointed in the right direction (down and in) but it still rolls over instead of lifting off when attempting to take off.

IHCB said:
Brand new to a Quad bought the P2 I'm having a real hard time finding help to install the DJI goodies that I bought along with it. Went to youtube but there was surprisingly not much in terms of direct help for hooking things up. I am looking for anyone in MN that would be willing to help me get things hooked up properly. Or a possible link to a video showing step by step instructions on setting up the P2 with all DJI upgrades.

PM me - I do add ons & repairs and am in south Minneapolis

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4