Minimal Tool Kit & Hardware For P4 Pro

Reaction score
As a new Phantom 4 Pro flyer I wanted to ask forum members what basic tools do you need to do basic adjustments and what specific hardware should I always have on hand? I am wanting to build a small tool kit specific to my P4 Pro to always carry with me. DB

No tools needed as there is nothing to be adjusted. Maybe a bottle of Xanax so you dont destroy it when you realize you are in an arbitrary NFZ and cant fly it. Other than that nothing else is needed.

Reactions: blade strike
I have read numerous threads where people do pre flight checks on hardware and proper torques prior to each flight. Just dont want to loose a good flight in the back country because I have loose hardware due to vibration over time.

Never once heard about any screws that may need torquing on P4P. Just be careful if you are talking about the tiny little screws on camera and gimbal as well as frame. I would guess they are pretty easy to strip out.

As stated no tools required but maybe some hex drivers.. but even then I ONLY lightly check them if they are loose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20