mini isod not working on P2

Reaction score
well i hooked everything up but i can not get the mini iosd to work with P2. i get video out of it but i do not get any parameters like voltage or sats, or anything from the main board. does anyone know if this is supported yet? kinda sucks that this and the data link are not supported yet.

hjscm said:
well i hooked everything up but i can not get the mini iosd to work with P2. i get video out of it but i do not get any parameters like voltage or sats, or anything from the main board. does anyone know if this is supported yet? kinda sucks that this and the data link are not supported yet.

I think I read somewhere about others having that same problem, but apparently if you update the firmware to v1.04 it fixes it.

if you can't download/update from DJI's own site, someone posted a workaround to download the latest here
(but try the official DJI website links first)

http://djiphantomforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=54

i thought i downloaded it yesterday. i will check again. wonder what it fixes. i can not get IOC to work. also does it fly in GPS mode only? if i switch to atto mode i still have green lights. i never get amber lights when flying. when i hook up to assistant i have it setup so all the way down it goes into failsafe and then normal other 2 flights. thanks for the replies

hjscm said:

Download the latest iOSD mini assistant from the DJI website even if it appears to be the same version you already have. Then it will let you upgrade the firmware to 1.04.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj