mini iOSD Assistant Firmware Update

Reaction score
Hi. I seem to have a problem with the IOSD Mini assistant, it hangs on the splash screen.

I've just installed the iOSD, Immersion RC TX and Zenmuse 3d gimbal which went fine. I'm happy with the wiring diagram and I get the iOSD information over layed on the screen so I assume I haven't made any errors there, however after installing the assistant on my laptop and connecting my Phantom, when I fire up the assistant the opening screen appears but it hangs when the progress bar is at around 75%. I have the option to skip which allows me to open up the software but the Phantom hasn't been recognised. (The iOSD light is flashing green).

It may be worth noting that when I connected it I got the usual a Windows hardware found tone but then got the messages saying that it hadn't been installed as no drivers had been found.

Any ideas anyone?

To connect and install IOSD software - you connect to the IOSD unit directly not the Phantom.

Sorry I should have been more specific, yes was connected directly to the iOSD mini USB port. The problem was that I had assumed the drivers were part of the Assistant software. Once I rechecked the iOSD mini software page and found there was a separate driver and installed it, it worked as it should.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers