mile club

Reaction score
hey all
today was the day i went 7016ft at 393ft high.

followed the beach line no houses close by
just a lota trees and cars and walkers.

i could have went more but i was running outa beach. i also would have had to go up higher.
image.jpg

2 Mile club over the forest but I can't post my flight data because guess what? The bird did not send anything to my iPad Pilot App! I opened a ticket with DJI but that doesn't help prove my claim LOL. :oops:

2 Mile club over the forest but I can't post my flight data because guess what? The bird did not send anything to my iPad Pilot App! I opened a ticket with DJI but that doesn't help prove my claim LOL. :oops:
get outa here troll lol.
that sucks had that happen once i was in bad survice area tho

Reactions: TacAir42
Too much work to screenshot but I went over a mile at a height of 108', turned around because I figured it was far enough but I'm sure I could have gone significantly further.

Here is my best run yet, 2.6 miles out. Then back!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry about the lack of music. I tried adding it on Youtube and lost the 60FPS part. (That is the best part!)

Reactions: Swack

Sorry about the lack of music. I tried adding it on Youtube and lost the 60FPS part. (That is the best part!)

Always better without music. Everybody's music sucks--except mine. Because I don't put any :)

how did you maintain line of sight?

These long flights are great but they would look much better with some dashware gauges in them.

Btw, nhoover flight is not there.

You use the video and .csv file in dashware from the flight you to use. Send me a .csv or .txt or .dat file of one of your flights you have the video on youtube and I will set you up. You can upload the file in this thread if you want.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31