might be upgrading

Reaction score
So as some of you may know I recently lost my fc40 somewhere out in the woods near my house and have yet to find it. Sad times, so now I'm considering just moving up to something with a gimbal and better battery life which I was considering anyways. Should I just get the pv2+ or just get a different model and add my own gimbal and camera? Also would like to hear some feedback from the current owners and how you like it so far.

No one can answer for you. It really depends what you want. For me, FPV and camera control was crucial so I chose the V2+. I'm very happy with my bird. It's been problem free and has given me hours of fun and some darn nice videos and stills.

D_Tshudy said:
No one can answer for you. It really depends what you want. For me, FPV and camera control was crucial so I chose the V2+. I'm very happy with my bird. It's been problem free and has given me hours of fun and some darn nice videos and stills.

Concur with Tshudy's comments - and will add the wise advice of DB (on this board) - a P2 with zenmuse and GoPro have limitations: you can't switch still/video in-flight; the gimbal is equally fragile; the cost is comparable +/-; the only benefit is dual use of the GoPro.

I struggled with the same issue after destroying my first P2V+... but bought another one after lots of gnashing of teeth and trying to avoid another 'delicate' gimbal assembly.

Other than the still-present TBE and compass declination issues - it's a great quad with outstanding video output and buttery smooth stability and motion-dampening.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub