Microsoft drone ?

Reaction score
I guess it will make sense in a way. But in the UK there is an advert for Microsoft A.I and they use drones in the advert scanning buildings (DJI Drones)

Could this be their next step. Microsoft has consoles so I guess the drone would make sense for a new item they will sell

Reactions: DKG13CC
I appreciate you and your input. I don't speak English, so I had to translate a word and then read up on Microsoft AI. I'm smarter for it. LOL
ad·vert1
ˈadˌvərt/
noun
INFORMAL•BRITISH

1. an advertisement.
Yes, Microsoft has designed a tool for taking measurements, pictures, etc.. You can use a hand camera or a drone camera. They state: They safeguard World Heritage through digital technologies, building 3D archeology with drones & photogrammetry.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I don't speak English
That would be "The Queens" English, to be proper. Don't confuse fries with chips the next time you are out for lunch.....The language is easy. Driving in the UK however is a completely different animal. Been there done that..... ;)

That would be "The Queens" English, to be proper. Don't confuse fries with chips the next time you are out for lunch.....The language is easy. Driving in the UK however is a completely different animal. Been there done that..... ;)
We can thank Noah Webster for that. He did everything he could to make the American language different than English. There is no such thing as an American penny. We have never had any such thing. We didn't want our money to have anything to do with the English back then. It was designed after the French and Spanish currency. To make it short; we have the cent. Nowhere does it say penny.

Some of the funniest word meanings (from the British perspective) are “frigid” and “pants”. To you, they mean very cold weather and clothing that others see on the lower half of your body. To us, they instead mean being sexual defunct and underwear.

Another funny one was a portaloo (portable toilet or tiny restroom) in Death Valley many years ago. It had a warning sign on the door: “Beware. High wind area.” We found it hilarious because “wind” is another term for farting. But Americans couldn’t see the humour because - I eventually found out - you use the word “gas” for explaining a fart.

I guess it will make sense in a way. But in the UK there is an advert for Microsoft A.I and they use drones in the advert scanning buildings (DJI Drones)

Could this be their next step. Microsoft has consoles so I guess the drone would make sense for a new item they will sell
Microsoft isn't making drones. DJI has a API kit for Windows that lets Windows apps use AI to analyze drone data. At the Build conference, they demoed on stage a DJI drone flying over pipes and identifying a crack in one of them.

Ive always heard it referred to as “Speaking the King’s”.

Reactions: DR.B and Neon Euc
Lol can't stop laughing at the comments regarding English language and what it means. I love it so much [emoji23][emoji23] by the way if there is another thread in off topic about this would someone be kind enough to share the link so I can join in [emoji4][emoji4]

As for the Microsoft drone.... I reckon it will be available within the next two years. This is right up there street

Lol can't stop laughing at the comments regarding English language and what it means. I love it so much [emoji23][emoji23] by the way if there is another thread in off topic about this would someone be kind enough to share the link so I can join in [emoji4][emoji4]

As for the Microsoft drone.... I reckon it will be available within the next two years. This is right up there street
Humorous differences in world languages.
Humorous differences in world languages.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik