Microraptor Hard Case for Phantom 3 / only $75

Reaction score
Anyone in the Boston area need a perfect Microraptor hard case (allows you to leave props on / holds 5 or more batteries)? Gently used on one occasion only and still in like new condition. Paid $200 will sell for $75. Pick up only
DJI Phantom 3 Case-Custom Microraptor Pro Case designed to fit the Phantom 3 ADVANCED or PROFESSIONAL

IMG_2060.jpg

Last edited:
ok thank you i needed a min of 10 1/2 and i'm in ill but thank you for the quick response.

Thank you
DJ

Thanks again for the case. It's just what the doctor ordered. I also found a Polar Pro ND8 filter in the case. Do you want this back? If not do you have any others (I'd love the NH16 if you have it).

That's too funny, I sold the filters 6 mos ago and was unable to find that missing 6th one, you can keep it. Glad the case worked out for you, I'll let you know when I'm ready to part with my Mavic. Enjoy

Reactions: Pooleman
That's too funny, I sold the filters 6 mos ago and was unable to find that missing 6th one, you can keep it. Glad the case worked out for you, I'll let you know when I'm ready to part with my Mavic. Enjoy
Let me know. I've got no issues with sloppy seconds. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31