Microcenter and DJI Backpack? Anybody have one for sale?

Reaction score
My zipper busted on my DJI hard shell backpack... I know Microcenter doesn't advertise them online but carries them. Anybody know offhand what they go for, or have one in good shape to sell? I live nearest the Yonkers one.

I've heard that MicroCenter has had them for $30, I think.

Yep, they have them for $29. Not advertised though, you'll have to go there.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks Phil!
It's actually not a rap. I had it hydrodipped. It's a really cool process. Only downside is you have to remove everything from the shell. Look on you tube to see how it is done. In the classifieds here there is now someone doing them for a decent price. I'm thinking about having another done :)

I have one I don't use its brand new. I'm in Chicago. I'll let it go for 60 plus shipping. I bought it with my P3A and never used it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought four from Microcenter. Sold three for $80. I have one left. In the box new obviously. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks Phil!
It's actually not a rap. I had it hydrodipped. It's a really cool process. Only downside is you have to remove everything from the shell. Look on you tube to see how it is done. In the classifieds here there is now someone doing them for a decent price. I'm thinking about having another done :)

yeah thats what I mean. Theres a guy here that does them. Can you PM me some more pics of how yours looks and what pattern you chose? I can see its carbon print but I mean any specifics about what pattern "number" or whatever.

Thanks for all of the responses everybody! I bought their last display model for $30 today at the store.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl