Micro-USB on outside of Remote Controller

Reaction score
Has anyone in USA bought aP2V with the Micro-USB on outside of Remote Controller? So far the ones being shipped from China are still on the inside.

I should not worry too much about upgrades to the controller.. this is dumb controller and i doubt if there will be an updated if any any time soon..

Pull_up has posted on this several times before.

karatkij said:
Has anyone in USA bought aP2V with the Micro-USB on outside of Remote Controller? So far the ones being shipped from China are still on the inside.

As Stated many times on this sight the Phantom2 is the only controller with usb on outside
the phantom vision doesn't come with it on the outside
but you can do this

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8495#p70520

Probably will never need it though as updates will probable never happen again

skyhighdiver said:
karatkij said:

As Stated many times on this sight the Phantom2 is the only controller with usb on outside
the phantom vision doesn't come with it on the outside
but you can do this

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8495#p70520

Probably will never need it though as updates will probable never happen again
I have a phantom 2 vision and I believe the assistant software updated my controller wirelessly. Could there be a chance I need to open the controller to update the firmware ? I believe the assistant said my software was updated
Thanks for the help

krsdj1 said:
I have a phantom 2 vision and I believe the assistant software updated my controller wirelessly. Could there be a chance I need to open the controller to update the firmware ? I believe the assistant said my software was updated
Thanks for the help

There's 2 "Assistants"

User manual:

"13.4 PHANTOM RC Assistant Software Description
Please follow the procedures to finish the configuration of the remote controller.

Turn off the remote controller and find the Micro-USB port on the back of it. (If there is no one, users
should open the rear cover to find the Micro-USB port on the board inner the remote controller.)"

DJI website: "Latest RC firmware version is 1.0.2.22"

Yep, if you have been running the latest receiver firmware since you bought it (v1.0.1.3) then you will have had the latest tx firmware from the factory - they are a matched set (released 5th November).

If when you plugged into the Vision Assistant for the first time it updated the receiver then you'll need to do the tx by using the RC Assistant as Ansel has said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues