Micro USB cable

Reaction score
lost my usb cable. I figured any android cable would work but none of the cables that I tried would work. I guess there is something specific about the cable that dji provides? Does anyone know where I can find a DJI cable? I couldn't find one on their website.

Reactions: andy162
lost my usb cable. I figured any android cable would work but none of the cables that I tried would work. I guess there is something specific about the cable that dji provides? Does anyone know where I can find a DJI cable? I couldn't find one on their website.
Any old micro USB cable should work just fine. There's nothing special about the DJI cables
I got a nice coiled one on ebay that's perfect for connecting the P3 and tablet neatly.

Yup, any micro should do the job. Avoid the cheap ones that come with devices for charging such as a BT speaker, etc. They tend to be cheaply made and fail internally. I have a couple I threw away that were like that.

Thanks guys! That's what I thought! But for some reason the ones that I tried wouldn't work :/. But they were kind of cheaper ones. I will have to get a more high quality one and see what happens! Thanks again. You guys are great!

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks guys! That's what I thought! But for some reason the ones that I tried wouldn't work :/. But they were kind of cheaper ones. I will have to get a more high quality one and see what happens! Thanks again. You guys are great!
I'm great ..they just mod's :)
monker thumbup.gif

JK mods ;)

image.jpeg

Yes, & +1 ~ What You think you do. Hahaha

And We, thank you, for It...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: andy162

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads