Micro USB cable for remote to monitor

setting it up, when given the options or Standard, Professional or Advanced. No 3 4k in the list. so we try the others, and the app says hook up the usb. Confusing when you're not up to speed. Shouldn't have to find it in a forum, but I guess that's why everyone's here right?

Did you log in when you first started the app .If you have then when you power up the TX then the bird then the app last the P3 4K will appear .
And yes it's a good idea to be on a forum as there's lots to learn even if you have read the manual and watched You Tubes on it .

Carznguitarz, the Quick Start Guide in your Phantom box explains how to connect everything. You can download the full Phantom manual from the P34k downloads page.

Did you log in when you first started the app .If you have then when you power up the TX then the bird then the app last the P3 4K will appear .
And yes it's a good idea to be on a forum as there's lots to learn even if you have read the manual and watched You Tubes on it .

Very thankful for this forum. I'm sure I'll be spending some time in here! There's nothing like learning from the ones that KNOW. Just have to make sure ya know who they are.

Very thankful for this forum. I'm sure I'll be spending some time in here! There's nothing like learning from the ones that KNOW. Just have to make sure ya know who they are.
Well you spend enough time in here you will learn to filter out a lot of noise .
Did you ever get hooked up in the app ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20