Micro connectors 4 & 6 pin

Reaction score
Can anyone please help to find from where I can buy the micro connectors to make PnP cables for various Transmitters. most of them are sold attached to wires and are not good to me. this is my new challenge in the world of Phantom 2. I can assure everyone in this forum what I am trying to do is not for business what so ever. I am just new to the Drones, I have some electronic knowledge in my background. As I have said is a new challenge I want to take on. I have had some conversation with (QYV) and I find him is nice person with good knowledge about P2 helped me to get a transmitter which is powerful one and to get a PnP cable for it that makes my life so easy. I think the price anyone pay for to this Cable is a ripoff, to make one is only cost next to nothing to make one. I am mor than happy to help if only I can get my hand on the micro connectors as per title.
Thanks.

Can anyone please help to find from where I can buy the micro connectors to make PnP cables for various Transmitters. most of them are sold attached to wires and are not good to me. this is my new challenge in the world of Phantom 2. I can assure everyone in this forum what I am trying to do is not for business what so ever. I am just new to the Drones, I have some electronic knowledge in my background. As I have said is a new challenge I want to take on. I have had some conversation with (QYV) and I find him is nice person with good knowledge about P2 helped me to get a transmitter which is powerful one and to get a PnP cable for it that makes my life so easy. I think the price anyone pay for to this Cable is a ripoff, to make one is only cost next to nothing to make one. I am mor than happy to help if only I can get my hand on the micro connectors as per title.
Thanks.

To be perfectly honest you'd be better off purchasing a plug n play no matter how much knowledge you have in electronics. I've spent more then 20 years repairing electronic equipment and prefered to buy the cable rather trying to make one.

To be perfectly honest you'd be better off purchasing a plug n play no matter how much knowledge you have in electronics. I've spent more then 20 years repairing electronic equipment and preferred to buy the cable rather trying to make one.
Hi Jason,
Sorry for late reply and thank you for your advise. I understand what you mean, as I am new to this world of drones all I want to do is to gain some experience for future use. I have bought PnP cable for my Phantom 2, you are right of what you have said, why should I make my life hard when there is an easy way to go around it. I am in the same trade as your self, no matter how much knowledge I have in electronic I always want to learn more. In UK particularly in Scotland hardly I can find a shop to buy stuff from, and with help from QYV his a member in this forum I managed to buy Boscam TS 353 transmitter from Honk Kong & PnP cable from USA because I couldn't find any in UK. I hope you understand my meaning Thank you once more and I find Phantom Pilot Members are very helpful people I am glad to be part of it.

Hi Phanto,
I have the plug housings and the pins but cant get a crimper. Soldering is too fiddly.Buy these ready made ones.
sammylam | eBay

johnbig
Hi Johnbig,
Thank you for the link and very much appreciate what you have said I have all needed tools. I bought ready made cable for Boscam TS353 transmitter my aim is to make one my self. Agree the cable is a bit fiddly to make it. I just want to give it a go. I am sure if I can do repairs soldering and de-soldering the connectors under microscope for apple devices I'll be able to make these type of PnP cables.
There is a wide range of micro connectors but all of them have been connected to cables that require soldering. All I want is to make something like this picture bellow. thank you and please keep in touch.
Boscam cable.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers