micro chip

Reaction score
Want to upgrade micro chip to at least 32gb.assume new chip needs to be formatted.I could not find instruction in manual.Any body know where it is or how i should do it ? Thanks guys av8r

I think you are talking about your memory card? It is called a Micro Secure Digital card. (SD Card) It is in a small slot on the side of your gimble, press in gently with a fingernail and it will release and spring out, then format it with a windows computer with a Memory card reader. Read your book

Last edited:
It is in camera settings.
Do not do it on another computer. It is always best to do a format on the device that is going to use it if it has the ability.

Reactions: Erised and av8r
Is it best to do the format from the P4 thru a USB cable to my ipad , in camera settings in the DJIgo app ?
Thanks Rob Denny in Fla.

You can also format it while installed on the AC using the app. I forget where the option is, I think in the camera settings.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

On the status screen at the bottom where it shows the card capacity, there is a tab beside it to format card not sure if this is the proper place to do it tho, I have never formatted a new card

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31