Michigan (Detroit Area)

Hi Shamus I think a couple of guys fly at Firemans Park by Crooks and Square Lake rd, When the weather breaks have a meet there. IF the weather breaks geez!

I'm in Clinton Township. My boyfriend flies the helos, but I love the Quads. I am not of the experience level where I am comfortable flying a P2 yet, but I have "practice craft." When I am more self-confident, and the stick movements are second nature......oh yeah....then I will be spending money on the more $$$ birds.

We would love to meet other R/C pilots in the area, swap bs, errrr...I mean stories, and share tips and tricks.

Boo. Will have to wait for the next one. We will be in Frankenmuth that weekend.

Did you pay attention to the date that Bob posted that info? It was March of last year.

Seems their in hurry to update the front page.

I'm in Saint Clair Shores. Been practicing out at Memorial Park. Planning to go to Belle Isle, also downtown Detroit to see if I can't find a safe place to snap some arials of Campus Martius. Also a few river front parks that look safe enough to fly around.

West Riverfront Park - Detroit
Google Maps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20