Mexican Customs

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm going to be heading of to Cabo San Lucas from California for a vacation trip in August. And was wondering of anyone's recent travels to Mexico with their drones. In my case my Phantom 3 Adv. Because I've read some incidents where people had to pay the import tax. Because they pushed the traffic light button at customs, which unfortunately was red. I just don't want the drone pilots nightmare of my drone being confiscated at customs. Are there any concerns I should be worried about. Or I'm I just getting all worked up for nothing. I'm just really excited for the trip and want to bring my Phantom to capture the moment. Any way can someone please give advice and or details about the experience they've had I would greatly appreciated.

Hey guys I'm going to be heading of to Cabo San Lucas from California for a vacation trip in August. And was wondering of anyone's recent travels to Mexico with their drones. In my case my Phantom 3 Adv. Because I've read some incidents where people had to pay the import tax. Because they pushed the traffic light button at customs, which unfortunately was red. I just don't want the drone pilots nightmare of my drone being confiscated at customs. Are there any concerns I should be worried about. Or I'm I just getting all worked up for nothing. I'm just really excited for the trip and want to bring my Phantom to capture the moment. Any way can someone please give advice and or details about the experience they've had I would greatly appreciated.

I am interested too. My wife is from Monterrey and we will be visiting her brother in Bustamante, about an hour north of Monterrey. Of course you will be going through the airport and we will be goin across the border, which might present a different set of problems, like the standard bribes etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31