Meaning of light on gimbal......

Reaction score
does the led on the gimbal mirror the led on the quad? Earlier today, as I was flying above the local park, the battery hit the critical limit. I allowed it to RTH and proceeded to catch it, as the wind was gusting a little, and I didn't want any mishaps. The LED's on the quad were flashing red (NAZA mode), and as I looked, the little LED on the front of the gimbal was red also. I rotated the quad, and raised/lowered the camera with the wheel on the transmitter. The gimbal appeared to function properly. According to the DJI manual, a solid red on the camera led indicates a critical error.

Dirty Bird, the manual says a solid red light on the gimbal means "critical error" (as the OP stated). I think the OP is asking what that means. The manual does not go into further details to explain.

Sure. And, that might be a good explanation if you're not able to reproduce this issue.

LostAngel said:
I was recording. It is possible that the "red" was actually an "orange" color. Sun was pretty bright.

Its normal for the gimbal light to be "orange" when recording video. If you stop recording the light will turn off and flash green occasionally as it transmits to the Wi-Fi Extender.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31