Maybe a stupid question

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i just got a brand new DJI Phantom4.
My questions are about the Photos/DJI Go app.

I did a few flights, recording videos and taking pictures. Now, when i check it on the SD card i can only find the videos. The same videos i can find on the DJI GO app, in the editor.
There is no picture at all on the SD or in the editor.

Alltho, if i open the flighs list, i can see the picturs thubnails, but i can not download them.
How can i have the pictures saved on the SD / download the pics in the flights list?

Thank you very very much.

Thomas

As i said i can only find the videos on the SD card.
The pictures are just only on the flights list section, and i can only see them small..

It doesn't.
I use iOS, i'll wait till someone with the same equipment can maybe help me

What format are you saving them in, I don't use iOS, but maybe it can't 'see' the format you've got them saved as, maybe they are not visible in the file explorer. They should be in the same folder as the movie file.

Bt the whole point is not even iOS, the point is that the pics are not saved on the SD, the videos are -.-

How are you taking the photos....using the button on the controller, or the shutter button in the GO app? Also, how are you switching between video and photo mode?

Using the virtual button in the app.
I switch between pics and video thru the app, i dont really use the RC buttons yet :p

This doesn't answer you original query, but you could put a fresh card in the Phantom and try taking some photos with the P4 sitting on your kitchen table. Check that they've been recorded ok -(that will prove that the camera side of things is working as it should)-.......put the card back in and take some video, and then check again to see what's on the card.
If all the files are there, it may possibly mean that you're doing something wrong when switching between video/photo when flying.

When you go into the Editor on DJI Go, you get presented with videos.. To see photos, you need to select the photos option.

At the very top of the screen, you'll see a horizontal line, and above that, the words Video and Photos. Tap on 'Photos' and you should see the still images you took. If not, then there may be a problem with your Phantom.

I have formatted the sd thru the app, now the pics shows up there correctly.
They also are on the SD correctly.
Both pics and video taken thru the physical buttons on the RC

Good that your problem is resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20