Maxx UAV Europe Store Now Open!

Reaction score
In order to offer our global customers time & cost savings, we're happy to announce the opening of our Europe / UK store! This store will offer all of the same products and services as our USA office and will be ran by FredzMaxxUAV (aka Fredz). He shares the same passion for this hobby and great customer service! For a limited time, use coupon code PHANTOMPILOTS for a special savings :)

Click Here to go to MaxxUAV.eu

Hi everyone! Most of you know me, but there it is, finally a mod/amp/battery store for Europe and the UK. We're live now, and orders are coming ;-)
So with coupon code PHANTOMPILOTS you get 10% off on any amount. If you have a really large order, contact me, we can work out something even better!

@p.mitchell: we have an antenna for the Phantom 3 Standard (also from DBS Itelite), which will be in stock in a few days. A mount for P3S will come later.
6aLShJpXRq2ncsTj9HQG

@p.mitchell: we have an antenna for the Phantom 3 Standard (also from DBS Itelite), which will be in stock in a few days. A mount for P3S will come later.
6aLShJpXRq2ncsTj9HQG

can you pm a price or a link where i can get one please. not getting very good range at the minute and looking at my options excepting upgrading the pro/adv models

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31