Maximum payload...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I've searched for a bit and I've found a few different specs mentioned regarding the maximum payload. I don't see anything at all about that on DJI's website.

The spec I've seen most often is 400 grams. Doesn't seem like much. Did I miss the specs on their site?

Thanks...
-slinger

Mav456 said:
A ways back you said you weren't going to post and be a lurker....that didn't last long heh?

Was there any need? Did that add anything to the discussion?

gunslinger said:
I've searched for a bit and I've found a few different specs mentioned regarding the maximum payload. I don't see anything at all about that on DJI's website.

The spec I've seen most often is 400 grams. Doesn't seem like much. Did I miss the specs on their site?

Thanks...
-slinger

I for one am glad you're still with us. I haven't seen an official payload limit but I'm going to follow this thread and see where it goes.

I'm at 1300g with only a 40g GPS tracker on board. About to add the AVL58 and iOSD mini. Anyone know that weight combination?

Edit: ooops. Thought I was in the P2 forum. Grrrr. Tapatalk search. ..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Gunslinger, I've wondered the same thing. I have thought about experimenting by adding weights. Anyone tried this yet?

My experience is that it will take off at a total weight of 1.5kg, but will struggle to gain altitude. 1.4kg is about the maximum total usable flight wight (even this is heavy and sluggish). I try to keep it in the 1.3kg range.

themosttoys said:
My experience is that it will take off at a total weight of 1.5kg, but will struggle to gain altitude. 1.4kg is about the maximum total usable flight wight (even this is heavy and sluggish). I try to keep it in the 1.3kg range.

Thanks a lot! I was just looking for a realistic ballpark range. Perfect... :)

-slinger

I'm at 1380g with a gimbal, tracker, flytrex and a filter mount, still to add antennas and prop guards so must be getting near the limit now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4