Maximum Distatanced Reach Error

Reaction score
I flew today for the first time since the new App. Luckily I did not have any gimbal overload errors, but I did have a Maximum Distance error. I was not in beginner mode, but had my max. distance set to 120M. I flew less than 50M and I got the maximum distance reached alert. This makes it so you can not fly any further even if you want to. I landed and reset it again, and same problem occurred. Landed again and went to set the distance farther and the line that you enter it on was not there even though the slider for max distance was toggled on. After restarting many times I got back the line to enter the distance and I set it to 150M. This time I was able to fly as far as i felt comfortable (2,700ft).

Has anyone else had this error? Could it be related to the faulty App?

-Aaron

I flew today for the first time since the new App. Luckily I did not have any gimbal overload errors, but I did have a Maximum Distance error. I was not in beginner mode, but had my max. distance set to 120M. I flew less than 50M and I got the maximum distance reached alert. This makes it so you can not fly any further even if you want to. I landed and reset it again, and same problem occurred. Landed again and went to set the distance farther and the line that you enter it on was not there even though the slider for max distance was toggled on. After restarting many times I got back the line to enter the distance and I set it to 150M. This time I was able to fly as far as i felt comfortable (2,700ft).

-Aaron
ALSO could not see auto take off icon at all.

Sounds like an app problem. Try deleting the app and reinstall. Is this iOS?

-Aaron

Go settings > quad icon.
Turn the distance limit off.
Just fly with common sense and keep in in LOS.

I reinstalled the app and my problem went away thanks guys. So far no other errors have shown up knock on wood. One thing I did notice and others have mentioned it, is the aircraft orientation on the radar screen is slightly off. For long flights this could put you way off on your return.

Again today I flew .5 mile strait out but when I tried to come back in the apposite direction I ended up way off and in the end did a triangle route. I don't understand how you can go straight out and try to come back in reverse and end up so far off. I did not even pan at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie