Max speed on windy day 66mph record

Reaction score
What is the fastest speed anyone got on a windy day. I did 68mph with a 25 mile wind.
c2c08e0ef7bd85afa7d7ed311eeb89d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

There is only 2 Top Speed Flight passes in this video. The 66mph flight consisted of a 24mph tailwind. The said part was it was not lined up a 100% with the direction of the wind. I may of had an additional 2-2.5mph added to the top speed had it been straight. When lining up for the direction you want to go, there is not anyway, yet, to lock the direction. I do have a decent method for lining up prior to the holeshot. The problem is there is no measurable option to come back to before each start. So it turns into a best guess situation.

Btw, I'm open to anyone that can figure out how to get me a copy of their fastest flight to put together a dashware video for free. The only stipulation is it has to be either 760p@30fps or 1080p@30fps.

Last edited:

There is only 2 Top Speed Flight passes in this video. The 66mph flight consisted of a 24mph tailwind. The said part was it was not lined up a 100% with the direction of the wind. I may of had an additional 2-2.5mph added to the top speed had it been straight. When lining up for the direction you want to go, there is not anyway, yet, to lock the direction. I do have a decent method for lining up prior to the holeshot. The problem is there is no measurable option to come back to before each start. So it turns into a best guess situation.

Btw, I'm open to anyone that can figure out how to get me a copy of their fastest flight to put together a dashware video for free. The only stipulation is it has to be either 760p@30fps or 1080p@30fps.

Frank - you mean you want the raw video and flight log??

Frank - you mean you want the raw video and flight log??

Yeah if you can figure out how to compress it, or upload it somewhere that I can then download it. If that can happen then we'd be good. Personally I think the compressing option is not possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl