Max height

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just curious about if press agree to making the height go higher than 120m will that void my warranty and dji care?

I have a question about the max height.
How does it figure the height?
I know this sounds like a stupid question but I had a bad situation. I went to Lake Tahoe a few weeks ago and took my P4 Pro+ with me to take pictures. I stopped at a look out point and set up and took off when I took off I went out over the edge so I could take a picture of my family standing on the edge and as soon as I went over the edge it said max altitude reached and started going down I was unable to stop it from going down and it went below us and the only thing I could do was to crash it into the side of the hill and climb down to get it. I was never higher than about 20 feet above the take off height and I had no problems until I went out over the side of the cliff? I see people all the time taking pictures from cliffs so how does it know what height it is at?

I have a question about the max height.
How does it figure the height?
It's the height over top of the takeoff point. The takeoff point is at 0 feet.

I stopped at a look out point and set up and took off when I took off I went out over the edge so I could take a picture of my family standing on the edge and as soon as I went over the edge it said max altitude reached and started going down I was unable to stop it from going down and it went below us and the only thing I could do was to crash it into the side of the hill and climb down to get it.
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Let me see if i can figure out how to do this? I didnt know you could look back on your flight logs?
I will check back after I charge a battery and try this.
Thanks
Michael

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers