Max flight altitude won't save

Reaction score
I'm in the main controller settings and trying to set the max flight altitude. It doesn't matter what I put in, it's not saved when I got back to look at it. For example, it entered 500M then hit "done". The message about altering the max setting came up because it's over 400'. I pressed "Agree", Xed off that screen then went back to see it at 0. So I tried 100M. Xed out, went back in and it's still at 0. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

I'm in the main controller settings and trying to set the max flight altitude. It doesn't matter what I put in, it's not saved when I got back to look at it. For example, it entered 500M then hit "done". The message about altering the max setting came up because it's over 400'. I pressed "Agree", Xed off that screen then went back to see it at 0. So I tried 100M. Xed out, went back in and it's still at 0. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Are you doing this while the bird is on and connection established? If not, do so.

Are you doing this while the bird is on and connection established? If not, do so.
Just a reminder, many of the settings will not 'take' or be stored if the bird is not on and connected. That's gotten more than one pilot into trouble when a setting reverted back to some previous setting because the bird wasn't connected.

That's what it was! I changed the setting with the bird connected and it worked fine. I did a lot of research while I was waiting for this to come in but I didn't see that mentioned.

Reactions: Jeff Bohner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20