Max file reached

Reaction score
I have a p2v with a 32 gb micro sd card. I have about 280 pictures it is to have capability to hold 12,000.
Recently it shows "max file index is reached."
Will not take any pictures. Otherwise flies well. Any thoughts.

There's a difference between total data storage and total number of files. (index) Since it says "max file INDEX reached" I suspect it can only account for that many individual files. If they were videos it could still reach an INDEX limit but would be utilizing much more actual data. Maybe?

Geo

I've had WELL over 280 files in the directory of the 32gb microsd on my vision with no issues.

Question: did you format the card via the vision APP on the camera? If not in the future you might try doing that instead.

I reformat quite often after moving files to my PC. I transfer the files after flying, keeping the card mostly empty.
Micro SD Cards are getting cheaper too.

SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card Ultra Class 10 UHS-I with microSD Adapter just $17.95
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

Will try it tomorrow. Emptied the disc and reformated it. Tried another disc before and it did the same.

New flyer said:
Will try it tomorrow. Emptied the disc and reformated it. Tried another disc before and it did the same.
Was your SD Card a class 10 ?
Also, has it ever been formatted OUTSIDE of the FC200 Camera ?

Every format may not be compatible with the FC200 camera's version of formatting.
I've never formatted my SD Card OTHER than in the FC200 card slot.

Again, maybe its an indexing issue as Geoelectro suggests, new SD cards are cheap enough if its a card issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic