Max distance,altitude settings

Reaction score
No matter what I set my altitude or distance to I get max distance and altitude have been reached well before what they have been set to

Reactions: Flametamer123
What is the max altitude and distance you're able to reach? Are you just seeing that message in DJI GO or is your Phantom actually being restricted?

Reactions: epicdoom
This may be related to the oft posted app issue. Check to see you are still logged into the app, if so, try logging out and then back in. Some folk have had to delete the app and reinstall it again, and sign in to remove the limitations. If you do have to delete the app, don't forget to sync your flight records first, otherwise they may be lost.

Reactions: epicdoom
What is the max altitude and distance you're able to reach? Are you just seeing that message in DJI GO or is your Phantom actually being restricted?

Not more than 50 to 75 feet I’m getting it through DJI GO( maximum altitude has been reached/ maximum distance has been reached)

This may be related to the oft posted app issue. Check to see you are still logged into the app, if so, try logging out and then back in. Some folk have had to delete the app and reinstall it again, and sign in to remove the limitations. If you do have to delete the app, don't forget to sync your flight records first, otherwise they may be lost.

What is an oft posted app?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20