Mavic Release

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
It was released months ago.

Reaction score
Very few Mavics are shipping at this time and have been shipping. Large fulfillment shipments should start in January.

Reaction score
Apple now says Feb.1 on their website. Local Best Buy took out their Mavic display case that had a "Coming soon" sign in it for a few months and not one to sell.

Apple local store told me mid-Nov. then mid-Dec. then mid-Jan. and now Feb. Who knows? Just say mid-Summer.

For now, they got some bugs to work out on their P4 Pro series in the meantime that grounds them post calibration. I wouldn't be surprised the Mavic has some issues too they want to address. No rush since the GoPro Karma competition disappeared either.

Reaction score
Someone know the release date of the Mavic Pro.

Sent from my SM-G925I using PhantomPilots mobile app
I just ordered from DJI. Hope it comes soon. They said they wont charge my card until they ship. Hoping without any evidence 2-3 weeks

I will keep everyone updated. My order date was Dec 28, 2016

My card said international charge. Pre-authorization so that will cost you if your card doesnt do Intl charges free.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Local Apple Store tells me now mid-March. It's always 6-8 weeks with them. This has been going on since November with them too. :(

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom Flyer 2019