Mavic Pro Platinum v Phantom Pro V2.0 Plus?

Reaction score
Looking to buy a drone — not sure which one between the Mavic Pro Platinum or P4P ver 2.0 plus! Looking for a great deal, too!

Right now I would not recommend the Phantom series as their are strong rumours the latest Phantom 4 Pro series will be discontinued soon.

Depending on your budget I would recommend the DJI Mavic Air or DJI Mavic 2 Pro. The Mavic Air if you want something more affordable and the Mavic 2 Pro if you want a drone with all the latest features and best camera quality.

I would say the Mavic Air is the best Value drone out right now and the Mavic 2 Pro would be the most popular drone out right now.

Both drones are easy to fly and are extremely stable in the air.

*Moderator edited to remove links*

Last edited by a moderator:
Always find it interesting when the Mavic Air is mentioned to someone looking for a camera, that the noise level gets left off.

Isn’t the Mavic Pro Platinum noticeably quieter?
Right now i am leaning toward this model due to features, portability, flight time and noise reduction — it seems like a good starter drone for the money.

I truly appreciate the input from this community. You guys and gals are great! Thanks ❤️

Reactions: Emporda immo
The platinum is very smooth and quiet if you compare it to the air. I’m not convinced that it’s quieter than the mp2, but close. The air is a very good camera, but most anyone within 100 yards will know it’s there.

Reactions: 430Ferrari
Depends on what your intending to do with it.
LoL fly it around my waterfront community, record sailboat races from the pier, take pictures and videos of car meets (not overflying people, boats or cars)

The platinum is very smooth and quiet if you compare it to the air. I’m not convinced that it’s quieter than the mp2, but close. The air is a very good camera, but most anyone within 100 yards will know it’s there.
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.