Mavic gimbal epilepsy!

Reaction score
Hi, just joined from the UK in the hope one of you guys or gals will attempt to decipher what on earth is going on with my (new!) Mavic gimbal during flight and recording operations.
This is how it goes - everything is callibrated (gimbal included), all is sweet and ready to fly. Up we go and commence what will be a great flight with awesome footage. Press record and it pings into action. But then - and it can be anything from 10secs to 30secs the gimbal/camera has what can only be described as an epileptic fit switching to all angles, focusing at all distances (cancelling the recording underway) until a few seconds later it settles as if nothing happened. Again, press record, and again 10-30secs in all hell breaks loose and recording stops. the only variable I haven't checked is a new SD card. I only had one 4k compatible one though Ive just ordered a new one now (04/17).
It's getting me so down - I'm supposed to be filming for other people in a few days time! Just clueless at what's going on. Any ideas anyone?!!!

You might have more luck on the MavicPilots forums......scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the icon.

Reactions: Swatts

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20