Mavic F Switch function?

Reaction score
Folks,
Has anyone determined if the Mavic has a 'programmable' ability, like the Phantom with the switch in the F position?

Stilgar

It does come packed with all of the usual flight modes in DJI GO (plus some new flight modes). There is a flight mode switch on the side of the remote controller, but it appears to only have two positions.

14502979_10155295533142589_3116488332997957362_n-jpg.66362

Per DJI reps, that switch is only for sport mode. All the intelligent flight modes, as mentioned above, are indeed there and look like they'll be accessed exclusively through the app

Still a little unclear what the 5D button on the front does...I suppose it's possible that could be implemented

DJI-GO-5D-Button.png

Here are the current C1/C2 functions:
DJI-GO-Set-C1-C2-Buttons.jpg

I found it here.

I'm confused by the wording. Is the 'button' a tiny d-pad (with different controls by pushing the edges of the button), or do you hold it down while using the stick in the appropriate direction to activate the actions?

Pretty sure 5D = 4 directions + press

Pretty sure 5D = 4 directions + press
"Check out the big brain on Brad!" .. Thank ya sir, not sure how I missed that, especially since I read that post a couple of days ago.

If you zoom in, you can definitely see the stylizing on the button that indicates the ability to manipulate it.
548523_orig.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik