Mavic Controller with Mini Tablet???

Reaction score
Saw this video and noticed at 2:22 what looks like a mini tablet:

Screen shot below:
upload_2016-9-30_9-37-23.png

that does not look very secure. Probably not a good idea. I think a tablet can be used, but not connected to the controller like we are used to doing with out P4's. Some kind of mount will need to be developed.

There are 2 connectors. 1 on the left fold out arm, which I understand has interchangeable connectors (micro USB, lightning, hopefully USB-C). Then there is another connection point dead center under the main controller which is USB. You can see in the last shot this is being used, and he is gripping the arms and the corners of the tablet as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You can use either one to connect onto the controller.

There are 2 connectors. 1 on the left fold out arm, which I understand has interchangeable connectors (micro USB, lightning, hopefully USB-C). Then there is another connection point dead center under the main controller which is USB. You can see in the last shot this is being used, and he is gripping the arms and the corners of the tablet as well.

Yeah, USB C cable is available from DJI. I ordered one for my Nexus 6p.

And the 6P just barely meets the size specs from DJI, but should fit like a glove and give beautiful OLED screen graphics!!

Reactions: darkneo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20