Mavic 2 pro gimbal tilt is insane- no props show - I’ve only flown phantoms

Reaction score
M2P one with plane 2.jpg

I'm not sure about that. Did you see this video? Just jump to 03:09

I should’ve clarified- I only tried it in follow mode and never really flew fast- maybe in FPV it’ll do that. So sitting still they didn’t show for me at least. I’ll watch entire video- thanks for putting up
G

I should’ve clarified- I only tried it in follow mode and never really flew fast- maybe in FPV it’ll do that. So sitting still they didn’t show for me at least. I’ll watch entire video- thanks for putting up
G

As it turns out I didn’t know you could use your finger and move camera side to side (was day 2 of ownership)- but I will say that looking/flying straight and extending gimbal up 30 degrees-props will not show

Reactions: OOO
The Mavic 2 Pro still can show props. Usually, when doing cinematic work, the response curves should be adjusted so that the drone does not need to tilt from sudden actions. But ... I have experience the display of props on occasion when I made a movement that was too sudden.

Reactions: gudgeman
The Mavic 2 Pro still can show props. Usually, when doing cinematic work, the response curves should be adjusted so that the drone does not need to tilt from sudden actions. But ... I have experience the display of props on occasion when I made a movement that was too sudden.

Russ43 I have no doubt that would happen but compared to my P4P flying straight I was impressed. I’m not sure how handy it’ll be outside of stills- but neat nonetheless

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4