Mavic 2 pro color settings

Reaction score
My P34K has like 6 or 8 color settings for photos While looking for color options on the Mavic 2 Pro it only shows (none)
The vivid setting was nice on the Phantom. Does anyone know if its available on the Mavic 2 Pro? Maybe its another setting I'm missing to get that to appear.

Are you shooting jpg or DNG? I know it definitely isn’t an option with DNG- I haven’t looked at what settings might be available for JPG, if any.

You can easily apply any of the preset effects the 4K has when editing your pics. It is arguably a better way to do things anyway, gives more actions. It is easier to apply the effect your after than to undo some pre applied processing your not happy with.

Are you shooting jpg or DNG? I know it definitely isn’t an option with DNG- I haven’t looked at what settings might be available for JPG, if any.

You can easily apply any of the preset effects the 4K has when editing your pics. It is arguably a better way to do things anyway, gives more actions. It is easier to apply the effect your after than to undo some pre applied processing your not happy with.
Ive looked at both dng and jpg. I always shoot in jpg and dont think it would apply to or allow with dng..

I did not correctly read where you already stated it wouldn't be an option in dng,my bad. But to elaborate a little. Why even have a color option if no options actually exist. I think most would say do your best always however as far as editing it seems the end user of photos are cheap skate hobos 99% of the time and as good as the .jpg looks without retouching I'm out on that. A guy whom I'd subbed some work out to once provided me with raw images. For me it was like what the heck dude,What is the end user going to do with this blurry pixelated mess! Now if a photographer sub contracts me and wants to break their back doing all that I'll furnish them the .dng. The vivid is not something I'd previously provided someone but it does really pop and I'd like to experiment with it more. May have to do this with the p34k it seems. I guess to my unskilled naked eye I'm not so savvy as I cannot see a big difference in photo quality using the old p34k versus the mavic 2 pro. The way the new mavic handles flight is remarkably better though. Thanks for your reply

I did not correctly read where you already stated it wouldn't be an option in dng,my bad. But to elaborate a little. Why even have a color option if no options actually exist. I think most would say do your best always however as far as editing it seems the end user of photos are cheap skate hobos 99% of the time and as good as the .jpg looks without retouching I'm out on that. A guy whom I'd subbed some work out to once provided me with raw images. For me it was like what the heck dude,What is the end user going to do with this blurry pixelated mess! Now if a photographer sub contracts me and wants to break their back doing all that I'll furnish them the .dng. The vivid is not something I'd previously provided someone but it does really pop and I'd like to experiment with it more. May have to do this with the p34k it seems. I guess to my unskilled naked eye I'm not so savvy as I cannot see a big difference in photo quality using the old p34k versus the mavic 2 pro. The way the new mavic handles flight is remarkably better though. Thanks for your reply
I just had a look- its not an option with JPG or DNG. I could be for DNG, it would just be a waste as most will simply apply their own edits to the DNG's anyway.

Agree entirely- why have a menu option with no options? Its silly. Obvious explanations are GO4 operate more than just Mavic 2 Pro and the option can't be hidden -or- will be added in future firmware.

The M2P has a MUCH more capable camera than the P4K. The P4K is still more than good enough for a lot of applications though- no question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.