Mauritius in 4K (Inspire 1)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Following-up on my Maldives video that has garnered quite a bit of attention, here is my latest release, this time in the stunning Mauritius. This is my second official video shot with the Inspire 1 and it performed brilliantly this time around as well. The shots in this video were taken over a 8 day period and the output is simply stunning.

Please let me know what you think and do feel free to share if you feel it makes sense.

I have it on Vimeo and YouTube, but the 4K version is available at the YouTube link.

Cheers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WOW!!! :eek:

Beautiful video, and the scenery is stunning!!

I'd love to have an Inspire. This shows what it is capable of doing!!
Thanks for your feedback, it is very appreciated. I'm very impressed by the Inspire so far and would recommend it to anyone wanting to upgrade. Naturally, the editing work on this was something and going from 3 hours of footage down to 2 minutes is always a challenge, but I'm happy you enjoyed.

May I ask that you share the video on whatever social media you use. It would be great to get a bit of traction for this video. Cheers and let me know if you buy the Inspire.

The closest I am to social media is here, Im not on anything :(

It will be a long time before I buy the Inspire, unless I win the lottery :)

Hello everyone,

Following-up on my Maldives video that has garnered quite a bit of attention, here is my latest release, this time in the stunning Mauritius. This is my second official video shot with the Inspire 1 and it performed brilliantly this time around as well. The shots in this video were taken over a 8 day period and the output is simply stunning.

Please let me know what you think and do feel free to share if you feel it makes sense.

I have it on Vimeo and YouTube, but the 4K version is available at the YouTube link.

Cheers.

Fantastic video!! I just have a phantom 2 right now, I showed this video to my wife and she is now saying maybe we take a look at the Inspire. :)
You did a fantastic job with video and editing! Can you tell me what editor you used?
Thanks!
Michael

Fantastic video!! I just have a phantom 2 right now, I showed this video to my wife and she is now saying maybe we take a look at the Inspire. :)
You did a fantastic job with video and editing! Can you tell me what editor you used?
Thanks!
Michael
Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback. I was on Phantom 2 Vision+ for a year before I jumped to the Inspire. I went through a very similar process of getting the boss to approve this purchase, but the end result has been pretty fantastic so far. The family memories I can immortalise on video are priceless. Good luck with your negotiations ;-) If you want to seal the deal, show her my previous video of the Maldives that has generated a lot of activity and the footage there is also stunning. Here is the link:

For editing, I use Final Cut Pro X

Let me know if your wish comes true. In the meantime, please do share this video with others. Cheers.

Patrice

Reactions: sohail99
I enjoyed the video scenes and the editing. What do you consider the effective range (distance) of the Inspire 1?

Patrice, I've seen your PV2+ videos and those are amazing. You definitely step up your game with the Inspire 1.

Fantastic video! And your editing skills are just as amazing.

Great work, pgaucher! Wonderfully shot and great music, too.

Is it me or is your horizon off, tilting to the right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers