Maui, Hawaii in 4K

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I just wanted to share our Maui, Hawaii in 4k. The footage contains mostly P4, Mavic, GH5, and Go pro. Another rainy vacation for us but the Mavic and P4 survived the rain.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really a beautiful video. I wish I had done it. Lol I'm in Florida now visiting family. I'm trying to get some video so I can put together something like you did. It just isn't going to happen. I thought you should have flown through the arch on the beach. LOL

Reactions: john08
Really a beautiful video. I wish I had done it. Lol I'm in Florida now visiting family. I'm trying to get some video so I can put together something like you did. It just isn't going to happen. I thought you should have flown through the arch on the beach. LOL
I've never been to Florida but I bet they have a lot of nice places to film there. Lol, that would be so scary.

Very nice footage and editing. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Hey there guys. I just wanted to share our Maui, Hawaii in 4k. The footage contains mostly P4, Mavic, GH5, and Go pro. Another rainy vacation for us but the Mavic and P4 survived the rain.
Very nice video, great mix of shots, perfect music, good editing.

Here a recent video from Oahu, the Stairway to Heaven.

I enjoyed it. Very educational, and fantastic scenery. Every time I see a video like this I am reminded of what incredible technology we are able to use to photograph things and places people could not even imagine just 10 years ago. The fact that this technology is available to virtually anybody for about the cost of a television set is equally amazing to me.

Reactions: John Locke
I enjoyed it. Very educational, and fantastic scenery. Every time I see a video like this I am reminded of what incredible technology we are able to use to photograph things and places people could not even imagine just 10 years ago. The fact that this technology is available to virtually anybody for about the cost of a television set is equally amazing to me.
You're right, but I couldn't imagine this kind of quality aerial photography just 3yrs ago at this price. It is a truly amazing capability, and I'm always looking to capture things that most others don't think of. That's the fun of this hobby, exploring like you have never been able to explore before.

Beautiful mother nature ! Very nice editing ! How do you stabilize your GH5 I guess in the bamboo forest ?

That stairway video is amazing. I’ve climbed that thing 5 times in my life. It was so much fun, but we never had a way to record it, except for in our memories. Thanks for doing that and bringing back fun times. Mahalo!!!!!

Awesome! Nicely done.

Perfect, the mark of a professional!
We were there last year and saw a lot of the same sights as you, only didn't have Phantom along to record it.
That highway to Hana is something to behold, isn't it?

Super. Brings back some great memories. Thanks!

Nice video! I hope I can go there next time.

Beautiful mother nature ! Very nice editing ! How do you stabilize your GH5 I guess in the bamboo forest ?
Thanks. I have this giant gimbal that I bring. It is super heavy but is very useful for stabilizing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic