Matching Channels on monitor and Tx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm really struggling to get a matching channel on my Lilliput 329DW and my ImmersionRC 25Mw tx.

Can anyone advise which channels I need and how to do this?

On the Lilliput there are 5 switches and on the txt there are 4 switches.

Thanks in advance guys.

Do you understand the concept of channels exactly and how they work? They're basically just minor differences in frequency, like the difference between 99.1, 99.3, 99.5, 99.7 etc on your FM radio.

take all this below with a grain of salt and do your own research, I don't have the equipment you do so this info is based only on googling. Which you should be doing also ;)

googling "Lilliput 329 DW channels" and checking the image tab yielded this picture which shows the different channels the Lilliput can tune into, in the Wireless Receiver section
liliput_329dw_a1.jpg

Now let's look at the transmitter. What channel did you choose? again do your own research or look at the manual/box the Tx came in but a google search of "ImmersionRC 25mW" yielded this image:
IMRC58G-600b_blister_250.jpg

So there you can see on the transmitter which switch settings are which channels (switch 4 appears to be unused).

If you examine which channels the Tx can use, vs what channels the receiver can receive, you'll notice the channels 1-7 on the Tx match channels 25-31 on the receiver. all you have to do is tune the receiver into whichever channel you set the Tx to

Thank you very much for the reply!

After much googling and playing around with it I actually managed to get it sorted about a hour ago.

Just had my first flight, absolutely loved it!

ah great congrats! yea FPV is super fun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31