Massive Price Drop

I bought my new +V3 two weeks ago but since I got it from Amazon I should be ok if they come out with something better. I might contact the seller and see what they say, after we see what DJI has to offer tomorrow....

If your purchase was "Ships and sold by Amazon.com" then you can return it within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked. Especially if you are a Prime member.

Yes, I've been Prime for years, shortly after they started the program. I have rarely returned anything but I did return my first +v3 last month.

Yeah when P3 hits the market for $999 the P2 will get a massive price drop. **** is gonna hit the fan ;)

But I don't regret getting the phantom in January, I've had a lot of fun with it since then!

Also there's alot of new drones hitting the market now, so still unsure if to get P3 or from other company.

I have to agree I will wait and get a P2 for less after the P3 hits.

Is this the P2 that is dropping out of the sky for unknown reasons?

Is this the P2 that is dropping out of the sky for unknown reasons?

Yep thats the one:). I still think it is a software issue, but still if the price comes down enough I would still get one instead of paying what they are charging for it now. What I have never liked about the phantom 2 models are the batteries, but if the price is good I'll buy it and try it out.

Thanks Beario,

Reactions: dirkclod
Its has begun I got an email for Ebay one of their daily deals is a Phantom vision for $599. Here is the link ---> http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom-2-Vision-Quadcopter-with-Integrated-FPV-Camcorder-White/311333329516?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item487ce99a6c

And that's what brought me here.....I pulled the trigger on that one after months of reading, watching videos, playing with cheap little copters to get my feet wet, I'm sure all of you have been down that road.

I've been pouring over this site soaking up as much info as I can until my P2V arrives.

The knowledge base here is incredible - thanks for your collective generosity and patience.

I know at some point I'll be in need of specific advice to fix whatever jam I just know I'll get myself into.

I'm a manufacturer by trade and I know I'll be tinkering with this and perhaps making a few parts eventually.

Welcome to the party Glassman. Turn the camera on while you're flying... we wanna watch.
Have fun

That's a great price, thanks for the find Beario.
Let me know when they get the battery thing resolved. I sure wish they would make a stupid battery work in that bird. It would make it **** nice.

Welcome to the party Glassman. Turn the camera on while you're flying... we wanna watch.
Have fun

Let me know when they get the battery thing resolved. I sure wish they would make a stupid battery work in that bird. It would make it **** nice.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to keep the camera rolling. Fortunately most of my subjects will be wearing helmets as I got it primarily to chase my kids and grandkids around on their dirt bikes up in the high desert.

I did also buy an extra battery - the first of many I suppose - I got the UPGRADED 10C LiPo (Limefuel Air L54PV2) Extended Spare Replacement Battery from Amazon. I read that there "were" issues with it being a recognized as a non- DJI battery after the last update, but I'm told that is resolved....for now. We'll find out soon enough.

Have fun

It is a nice price considering and I'm tempted. Wife is already bugging me to sell her FC40 and get her this instead.:rolleyes:

Wife is already bugging me to sell her FC40 and get her this instead.:rolleyes:

She's a keeper! :cool:
(But you probably already know that ;))

She's a keeper! :cool:
(But you probably already know that ;))

She could fly more but she hates the FC 40 camera. She is a photographer and it does not compare to her cameras. You can also imagine how much she was salivating yesterday at the new P3. Have to love her though she is suggesting all kinds of ideas so we can upgrade, even my RC cars:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.