maps back on yeehaw

Reaction score
at some point it put up some of those funny numbers to repeat and next thing i knew it was back to home screen( that i havent seen in 10 hrs) and i have my maps back!!
Small prob is my red arrow direction indicator is 90 degrees off. how do i fix that?
well i got the red arrow unlocked, far as i know im good to go. of course its raining now.
its tuff being poor me!!!

Last edited:
at some point it put up some of those funny numbers to repeat and next thing i knew it was back to home screen( that i havent seen in 10 hrs) and i have my maps back!!
Small prob is my red arrow direction indicator is 90 degrees off. how do i fix that?
well i got the red arrow unlocked, far as i know im good to go. of course its raining now.
its tuff being poor me!!!

With regards to your red arrow, aka radar, check your surroundings for magnetic influences. I had it out as much as 180 degrees before, and Msinger help me realize it was my pickup truck that I was too close to that was causing my issue.

T...

That explains it. Just right after we finished installing the new truck wheels and tires on my F150, we took out for a test drive and for a Phantom 4 testing. I noticed the indicator is acting up when it is close to the truck engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy J 111
That explains it. Just right after we finished installing the new truck wheels and tires on my F150, we took out for a test drive and for a Phantom 4 testing. I noticed the indicator is acting up with it is close to the truck engine.
I can stand behind p4p+, drone battery faceing controler, holding controler level, as on a table the arrow points one way, very often 90 degrees off. Then i can start to tilt controler up and the arrow will move nearly 90 degrees.
i dont like it but im gona quit worrying with it, i usually like to fly by the camera anyway.

Last edited:
I can stand behind p4p+, drone battery faceing controler, holding controler level, as in a table the arrow points one way, vety often 90 degrees off. Then i can start to tilt controler up and the arrow will move nearly 90 degrees.
i dont like it but im gona quit worrying with it, i usually like to fly by the camera anyway.

Good to hear it doesn't affect overall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31