Map won't update/load

Reaction score
I'm using an iPad mini 2 wifi only. I've only used it for a couple flights now using
My iPhone as a hotspot to load map. That worked fine until today. I went to use it today and it still has map location from a flight a few days ago. It still "thinks" that's my location. In other words it won't load a new map.

As far as I know I haven't changed anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Mine did that too me once too. Never did figure out what caused it. I flew anyway, and at some point, the map popped to the correct location. Getting internet from home or from a phone is no different. In fact, for years I fed internet to my home with my phone!

Mine did that too me once too. Never did figure out what caused it. I flew anyway, and at some point, the map popped to the correct location. Getting internet from home or from a phone is no different. In fact, for years I fed internet to my home with my phone!

Exactly what seemed to happen with me. I went and flew anyway yesterday and eventually map popped up somewhere, as I was looking at things last night and it was updated with my location. Just a bug that crept in and took off I guess.

I dont thing its an app issue. My map app showed me in the wrong place too

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20