Map planning?

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there any way to use something like Google maps to set way points that you want to fly to? There's a area way out in the everglades that I want to fly to and photograph. I can find it super easy on Google maps but when I scroll around in the go app map I'll be dammed if I can find it. Thanks much.

Dave

Yes, if you are using Android you can use Litchi to preplan and fly missions.

It doesn't replace, just a alternative, better in my opinion for many things but not all currently.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SENC and dkyacht
It doesn't replace, just a alternative, better in my opinion for many things but not all currently.

Just downloaded it, gonna try it shortly. Thanks for the advice!

Dave

Please remember all camera settings are done in dji go, though litchi is working on putting them in litchi. Also, only run one app at a time, and if the default app picker pops up make sure you choose "only once" every time you open either litchi or dji go

Reactions: SENC and dkyacht
Please remember all camera settings are done in dji go, though litchi is working on putting them in litchi. Also, only run one app at a time, and if the default app picker pops up make sure you choose "only once" every time you open either litchi or dji go

Noted, thank you again.

Dave

Reactions: JBG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj