Map measure app for P3P

Reaction score
Hi
I dont know what it's called but I need an app for my P3P that can make 3D map from the photos it takes with actual (real) measurement of buildings and land?
I heard Pix4d can do it but it does not support P3P yet.
Thanks

Hi
I dont know what it's called but I need an app for my P3P that can make 3D map from the photos it takes with actual (real) measurement of buildings and land?
I heard Pix4d can do it but it does not support P3P yet.
You want to be able to create an orthophoto (photo map)
Try DroneDeploy or Maps Made Easy
This is a (very small) copy of one I did for a 35 acre area with DroneDeploy
The original file is made from 115 images and is huge and very detailed.
5X20a_Tallowood%20orthophoto-X2.jpg

You want to be able to create an orthophoto (photo map)
Try DroneDeploy or Maps Made Easy
This is a (very small) copy of one I did for a 35 acre area with DroneDeploy
The original file is made from 115 images and is huge and very detailed.
5X20a_Tallowood%20orthophoto-X2.jpg
Wow that's some 3d map.
Can you check the measurement of things in this map?
Thanks

As i did,nt buy the phantom but it was supplied by my office for me to evaluate for the use they intend (still photography) the choice of product was also mine, they intend to use stills layered over satellite images collected over a few years, i have never seen the images and have no idea how they do it,
I packed the phantom out after arriving back from a trip and the boss came for a look see as it sat on my desk,
I knew he has little to no interest in what it can do , he frowned and before he could speak i said.. i know what you are thinking but be assured its a serious camera platform, its the best option for your intended use,

He scratched his head and replied, learn it, dont crash it, dont lose it, and in your own time not work hours,
Its an uphill battle trying to convince him 3rd party apps are what we need, truth is being able to pre plan flights with way points would make so much sense,
He has suspicions i want such things for personal use, i understand his thought process and most times he would be correct as most equipment supplied to to me gets used for my private use 75% and in effect commandeered,
At the moment i try hard to assure him such things are needed...he,s playing hard.

Reactions: SkyKisser
As i did,nt buy the phantom but it was supplied by my office for me to evaluate for the use they intend (still photography) the choice of product was also mine, they intend to use stills layered over satellite images collected over a few years, i have never seen the images and have no idea how they do it,
I packed the phantom out after arriving back from a trip and the boss came for a look see as it sat on my desk,
I knew he has little to no interest in what it can do , he frowned and before he could speak i said.. i know what you are thinking but be assured its a serious camera platform, its the best option for your intended use,

He scratched his head and replied, learn it, dont crash it, dont lose it, and in your own time not work hours,
Its an uphill battle trying to convince him 3rd party apps are what we need, truth is being able to pre plan flights with way points would make so much sense,
He has suspicions i want such things for personal use, i understand his thought process and most times he would be correct as most equipment supplied to to me gets used for my private use 75% and in effect commandeered,
At the moment i try hard to assure him such things are needed...he,s playing hard.
So have you produced anything with your Phantom,yet? I'm curious what it can do in your job.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik