Map flip on me..... ????

Reaction score
Im a new pilot but getting my hours, close to 5 hours in a couple of weeks, so last night i went out to the beach to make some videos, I checked everyting and when I open the DJI app the map was facing the wrong way, I was facing north with the ocean on my right side (east) but the map was showing the opposite, the ocean was on my LEFT. And the red arrow that represents the phantom was pointing south and the phantom was facing north, I have no choice but to cancel the mission, any idea what is going on ?? I rebooted everything and didnt fix it.

Try calibrating the compass on your mobile device.

Try calibrating the compass on your mobile device.

Yeah, and also since you haven't placed your setup in your signature, make sure to include all device info when creating threads like this one. The aircraft model, mobile device, and state either iSo or android. Otherwise either you or someone else is likely to get some corrupt info along the way.

Yeah, and also since you haven't placed your setup in your signature, make sure to include all device info when creating threads like this one. The aircraft model, mobile device, and state either iSo or android. Otherwise either you or someone else is likely to get some corrupt info along the way.
Never thought of that....here you go

Phantom 3 pro
Samsung galaxy S6 edge plus

Calibrating the compas on my galaxy edge 6 plus was the answer, thanks again...on mu way to the beach !!!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20