Many problems are the battery connection.

Reaction score
Idk this may be a repeat. I'm seeing all manner of posts about red lights, motors not spooling up, and not a smart battery. This can all be caused by the TERRIBLE design of the battery fit. It gets voltage but the other two small contacts don't connect. You must pound the battery in. I have to remove the battery cover and pull the battery with channel locks. I would leave the cover off but this disables the start stop button. Hope this helps.

Also some type of contact cleaner on the quad pins and the battery pins is a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Idk this may be a repeat. I'm seeing all manner of posts about red lights, motors not spooling up, and not a smart battery. This can all be caused by the TERRIBLE design of the battery fit. It gets voltage but the other two small contacts don't connect. You must pound the battery in. I have to remove the battery cover and pull the battery with channel locks. I would leave the cover off but this disables the start stop button. Hope this helps.

Those spring loaded info pins under the battery terminals may not be making contact with with the copper pads as they could be dirty or your not checking to see if the battery seated properly. Taking off the battery cover and using channel locks is not the answer.

Those spring loaded info pins under the battery terminals may not be making contact with with the copper pads as they could be dirty or your not checking to see if the battery seated properly. Taking off the battery cover and using channel locks is not the answer.
Only way to remove the battery in this poorly manufactured pos.

I Have been flying for more than years and never had the problem you are complaining about nor have had to resort to using channel locks to remove a battery. If you feel that the P2 is poorly manufactured then go elsewhere.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4