Manhattan Beach & Venice Beach

Reaction score
Hello again, here's the video of one of my first flights with the P3, last December... I'm novice so don't hesitate to criticize, it will help !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: gez
You definitely have some balls flying at those gulls! ;) Overall really liked the B&W section (though it looked a bit underexposed in the first shot), I found it a bit weird to go to color after so much B&W but had some great shots in there.

Hello again, here's the video of one of my first flights with the P3, last December... I'm novice so don't hesitate to criticize, it will help !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great intro with the seagulls (bloody brave/stupid)lol like the b&w filming along with the music used up to 2.54 then it went a little weak but overall for a first video really artistic and put together

You definitely have some balls flying at those gulls! ;) Overall really liked the B&W section (though it looked a bit underexposed in the first shot), I found it a bit weird to go to color after so much B&W but had some great shots in there.
Thank you for your appreciation, you're right about the transition bw color, but I didn't know how to make better with iMovie...

T
Great intro with the seagulls (bloody brave/stupid)lol like the b&w filming along with the music used up to 2.54 then it went a little weak but overall for a first video really artistic and put together
Thank you, I hope I improve quickly !

Great video! Really like the B&W - looks nice... Not sure how you made the waves go backwards like that ... haha. Though, with that clear airspace you could easily fly the P3 backwards to get that shot. Love the gull and pelican scenes too!

Great video! Really like the B&W - looks nice... Not sure how you made the waves go backwards like that ... haha. Though, with that clear airspace you could easily fly the P3 backwards to get that shot. Love the gull and pelican scenes too!
Thank you, and you're right about the waves, but I had no idea about what I was goin to edit at the moment I was flying...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.