Mallorca Rules

Reaction score
Im a BNUCs qualified pilot and I am wanting to film a friends Villa here in Mallorca.

Cant seem to find any details re rules and regs about flying out here. Would want to fly at about 100ft around the villa.

Anybody got any info.
many thanks

Its all good! I mean, i dont know that first hand. And i've never heard that. But hey, thats what we do here on the forum! And look on the bright side, if you get in trouble, you're in trouble in MALLORCA!

Im a BNUCs qualified pilot and I am wanting to film a friends Villa here in Mallorca.

Cant seem to find any details re rules and regs about flying out here. Would want to fly at about 100ft around the villa.

Anybody got any info.
many thanks

Current regulations do not allow flying in urban areas, over houses, people or third-parts property property where liability could be an issue. It does not matter that you are qualified. This notwithstanding, since this regulation is provisional in the absence of an specific regulation (currently under elaboration), the reality is rather relaxed and It would be extremely rare that you hit into any trouble unless you crash your drone on a police car. I would say that if you are discreet and operate from a private property, you are completely OK. However, if you attempted to fly over a local parade in front of a police station, or stay filming over a nudist beach, you might get in some trouble (and not too bad). Just use common sense and discretion.

Current regulations do not allow flying in urban areas, over houses, people or third-parts property property where liability could be an issue. It does not matter that you are qualified. This notwithstanding, since this regulation is provisional in the absence of an specific regulation (currently under elaboration), the reality is rather relaxed and It would be extremely rare that you hit into any trouble unless you crash your drone on a police car. I would say that if you are discreet and operate from a private property, you are completely OK. However, if you attempted to fly over a local parade in front of a police station, or stay filming over a nudist beach, you might get in some trouble (and not too bad). Just use common sense and discretion.

Now there is footage I could enjoy watching :)

Reactions: Baldo Mero

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl