Malibu Surf video

you sure that's malibu proper? the wave in your video is a left and malibu is a right. just saying.

ha ha no, just whether you were filming surfrider beach at malibu, which is right-hand break and run towards the pier, which i don't think i saw in your vid. maybe you were a little north of surfrider?

Great vid looks like a very nice day too, I will take mine out to some of our beaches soon too just need to add the one more expensive part the gimbal and im set to go. :lol: I dont see any point risking the setuo in the surfe without a gimbal but if I can get some cool footage like yours its worth the risk nearly.

boat chaser said:
Cool man. I will be off to Margeret River when the weather is right for some surf footage.

You may need to be quick on the throttle as the waves get a little bigger at Margeret River. The main wave breaks a fair way from shore doesnt it?

This is what inspried me to get into quadcopters after seeing the guy flying one around a couple years ago during the finals at bells beach.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTPtXrTk99c[/youtube]

At that time quads were much more expensive then know so I waited til the phantom to get one. Cant wait to have a fly around our beaches even bells on a nice day would be pretty cool I think. Maybe we should have a phantom meetup at one of our famous beaches. :mrgreen:

linter said:
ha ha no, just whether you were filming surfrider beach at malibu, which is right-hand break and run towards the pier, which i don't think i saw in your vid. maybe you were a little north of surfrider?

Hahah gotcha no I was just south of Leo Carrillo.

martcerv said:
Great vid looks like a very nice day too, I will take mine out to some of our beaches soon too just need to add the one more expensive part the gimbal and im set to go. :lol: I dont see any point risking the setuo in the surfe without a gimbal but if I can get some cool footage like yours its worth the risk nearly.

boat chaser said:
Cool man. I will be off to Margeret River when the weather is right for some surf footage.

You may need to be quick on the throttle as the waves get a little bigger at Margeret River. The main wave breaks a fair way from shore doesnt it?

The waves get huge down at cape natuaralist, some breaks are further out than others but all within range of my phantom. Never know, might even see a great white, they seem to like it down here. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic