Maldives in 4K (DJI Inspire 1 in Maldives)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Happy Lunar New Year for those who celebrate it.

Here is my inaugural video shot entirely in 4K with the Inspire 1. The Maldives has a unique topography and the fact that all of this will disappear in the near future is even more motivation to capture the beauty of the place from the air.

Over 4 hours of footage condensed to a 2 minute video for your viewing pleasure.

I would really love for this video to make the Top 5 on Skypixel so your votes on that website are appreciated.

Big thanks to Johno Wells for the creation of the corporate logo and intro sequence.

Without further delay, please enjoy the Maldives in 4K.

Skypixel Link (where you can vote)
https://www.skypixel.com/videos/maldive ... n-maldives

https://vimeo.com/120370946

Very impressive. Great video, editing, and music. Looks like a beautiful place to visit.

Thanks for sharing

pilsburypie said:
Hey - cracking video - as good as any pro promo I've seen. A fantastic place there too.
Wow, the feedback is appreciated. Thanks for that. Yes it is a stunning place that everyone deserves to visit one day. Cheers.

Really nicely done. :)

neil21 said:
Well I'm sold. Both on the Maldives and Inspire. Great video!
Thanks for the feedback. Happy to see I'm contributing to DJI's top line revenue ;-)
Joking aside, I'm happy you enjoyed the video. Would be great if you shared it on whatever social media you use. Would be great to get some traction on this one.
Cheers.

How high up did you go over the island? I'm going to Puerto Rico soon with my P2 + GPH4 but I'm a little worried with U.S. Base there...

Well, you have outdone yourself again. Very professional looking. Looks like you have a great handle on that new Inspire 1. And the editing was first rate. Congrats!!
P.S. That corporate logo really adds to that professional look. Well done.

jcknows0 said:
How high up did you go over the island? I'm going to Puerto Rico soon with my P2 + GPH4 but I'm a little worried with U.S. Base there...
Hi and thank for your feedback. In this case I didn't go more than 200m high. Problem was that it was so sunny, it was easy to lose sight of the Inspire 1. I was practically flying FPV the whole time. Got a range of 2.7km on a few shots which really blew me away. I have a Phantom as well but this thing is simply extraordinary. Only downside is the need to assemble/disassemble every time you take it somewhere. Cheers.

gbello23 said:
One of the best videos i've seen. Impressive in every aspect... I've been to the Maldives and this was extremely nostalgic for me!
Happy to see this brought back memories for you. It is indeed a stunning location. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Would be great if you could share this video with people you know. I would love to see this video get some traction. Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers