Making videos *help*

Reaction score
I want to be able to add my music off of my phone on to the video. Anyone know how that's done? I don't know if it's "legal" but I'm just using it for recreation. Either way I'd take my chances and do it. I'm sure I could copy my card on to the computer and do it there or use another app. An app would make it so much easier, suggestions? You can't do it from the dji go 4 app. Thanks in advance.

I believe most video editing software has an option to add music. I just bought MAGIX Fastcut from Best Buy and it has that option plus a lot of music I assume is not protected. Might Google and find a free one out there but I believe that is the best way to do it.
Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

I have found that if u record the music that you wish to have on your video and play it back while standing close to it while flying..... the mic in the controller will record the music. Once you finish flying... drop the video into premiere and you got yourself a soundtrack...

Oh I see. I was thinking of a way to get the best quality. There has to be some legit software

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20